Sales ManagerReference: BH-54011
£35,000 + Commission Structure
Pure are representing an established organisation in Ipswich who are looking for a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, training, and leading a new Telesales team within a very successful and fast-growing company. Your team will form an integral part of the Sales team and as the manager, you will take responsible for recruiting, training, and overseeing the performance of the Telesales team members. You will also take the lead with the development and implementation of effective Telesales strategies, and you will also be responsible for setting monthly and yearly Telesales targets. You must possess a pro-active approach to business, be confident in your leadership and training skills and have excellent communication skills
To be able to perform in this job role and in addition to being a strong leader, you should demonstrate strong networking, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Recruiting and training Telesales team members
- Manage and motivate the team to achieve individual and team sales targets and associated KPIs
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to ensure continuous development
- Implementing and monitoring Telesales strategies
- Developing Telesales scripts
- Recording Telesales calls and meetings details for future reference and training
- Analyse the performance of the Telesales team members
- Sourcing and identifying new business sales opportunities through targeted campaigns via various marketing mediums for call activities
- Preparing and setting monthly and weekly Telesales targets
- Building and maintaining long-term prospect pipelines and relations
- Preparing and presenting detailed and accurate reports
- Maintaining an updated record of all important customer information in the database
- Keeping a track of KPIs
- Experience working in a sales environment, predominately phone based.
- Strong leadership skills. Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual and ability to work under pressure
- Communication- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills both written and oral. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative- Self-motivated with an ability to take a lead and thrive in a result driven environment. Able to work independently and create new tasks for completion without the need for on-going instruction.
- Target driven- results orientated and resilient. A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets, with outbound calling experience.
- Commercial awareness- Ability to develop an understanding of customer needs and requirements and an ability to learn and retain product specific information.
- Organisation- exceptional organisation skills and ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Attention to Detail- Strong eye for detail and pride themselves on working with accuracy.
- Capability and flexibility in adopting new skills to understand the value of robust sales processes.
- Familiarity with using CRM software and driving performance through pipeline management.
- Friendly personality and team player.
Please contact Pure for more details.