Sales LedgerJob not available
This role will be responsible for the effective capture and recording of all materials and sub-contractor costs on to the company billing systems, to enable maximisation of recovery of costs. They will provide analysis and reporting around cost recovery ratios for multiple clients.
- Liaising with other internal functions and departments and external suppliers to ensure purchase invoices are received, captured and recorded on to the company billing systems in adequate time frame to ensure recovery of costs where relevant.
- Pro-actively pursuing sub-contractors to ensure that required paperwork and accompanying invoices are submitted within required time scales.
- Accountable for the checking and approval of sub-contractor invoices to ensure that they match the agreed terms, highlighting any variances and ensuring queries are fully resolved.
- Ensuring that all costs that fall outside of scope and which are fully chargeable are captured on the client systems to recover costs.
- Feed into supplier reviews, making recommendations for improvements where needed
- Provide reporting to Commercial Analyst re rejected work orders so that these can be reviewed and escalated as needed
- Provide analysis and reporting on cost recovery ratios, highlighting areas where improvements needed, together with recommendations for implementing
- Assist credit controller with issuing of invoices for other areas as required so as to maximise cash receipts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Studying towards an accountancy accreditation
- IT skills – Intermediate Excel, SUN, INFOR
- Proven experience of working to demanding deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working within a Sales ledger department or Accounts department
- Proven experience within a similar role and experience of working within a Sales Ledger department is essential.
- The post holder must be able to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements.
- Must be able to work under pressure or in a busy environment and adapt to changing demands.
- Must have at least an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel.
This role will be a hybrid position with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: