Sales Ledger ControllerJob not available
Sales Ledger Clerk
Ipswich - 100% remote working from home
A business in Ipswich is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to help support a team on a temporary basis for the next two months.
This successful candidate will need to have sales ledger experience and be able to work within a team environment.
- Recovery of overdue debt via phone, email and letter.
- Raising Sales Invoices and posting sales information into the ledgers.
- Intercompany recharges
- Internal and external liaison in order to resolve queries
- Providing adhoc reports
- Liaise with external auditors before, during and after the audit, providing required schedules, reconciliation reports and any other required documents.
- Maintaining sales reconciliations spreadsheets.
- Uploading sales information on to local authority customer portals.
This role is offering an excellent hourly rate and working from home.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: