Sales Ledger AssistantReference: BH-53400
You'll be responsible for the effective capture and recording of all materials and sub-contractor costs on to the company billing systems, to enable maximisation of recover of costs. You'll be providing analysis and reporting around cost recovery ratios for multiple clients.
- Liaising with other internal functions and departments and external suppliers to ensure purchase invoices are received, captured, and recorded on to the company billing systems in adequate time frame to ensure recovery of costs where relevant.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers.
- Pro-actively pursuing sub-contractors to ensure that required paperwork and accompanying invoices are submitted within required time.
- Ensuring that all costs that fall outside of scope and which are fully chargeable are captured on the client systems to recover.
- Provide reporting to Commercial Analyst re rejected work orders so that these can be reviewed and escalated as needed.
- Provide analysis and reporting on cost recovery ratios, highlighting areas where improvements needed, together with recommendations for implementing.
- Ensure work orders moved to EOL within required time scales for the company to achieve its KPI’s.
- Assist credit controller with issuing of invoices for other areas as required so as to maximise cash receipts.
- Providing ad-hoc management information and reports upon request.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports as and when requested.
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiencies and to ensure fit for purpose.
- Documentation of process to help preserve company knowledge upon request.
- Train new staff as and when required.
You'll have extensive Sales Ledger experience gained within a fast-paced environment. Your attention to detail will be second to none and you’ll have the ability to retain information at pace. Experience in using systems such as Verisae, Aeromark, and Infor is advantageous.
You'll have excellent Excel skills, and be able to work with several different systems with the ability to pick up how to use new systems at pace.
If you believe you have exceptional attention to detail, can think pro-actively, have excellent excel skills, then apply for this position today!