Sales ConsultantsReference: BH-54609
The successful individuals will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service, possess a positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- To effectively handle inbound sales calls from customers wishing to purchase medical travel insurance.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets, contributing to the Company’s overall objectives.
- To Identify customers’ needs and upsell policies to maximise sales opportunities.
- To manage sensitive data in line with our Data Protection Policy and maintain customer records to ensure our data integrity.
- To manage outbound renewal calls for existing customers as and when required by the business.
- Act with integrity, due care, skill and diligence.
- Pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
- Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
- Previous experience in a sales role with proven levels of success is preferrable.
- Experience in a regulated industry would be a plus.
- Ability to discuss sensitive topics.
- Strong IT literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is essential.
- Professional telephone manner is essential.
- Flexible – from time to time you may have to travel to an alternative location for training/meeting purposes specific to your job role.
Basic Salary + OTE £38k