Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, responsibilities include:
- Day to day processing of sales orders, ensuring the accuracy of information entered onto internal systems.
- Investigation of discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensuring acknowledgements are issued in accordance with KPIs.
- Liaise with sales offices, customers and internal departments regarding order updates.
- Customer requests for improved delivery.
- Updates on delays/changes to acknowledged dispatch dates.
- Identify and report any areas for improvement.
- Provide cover for other departments as required, e.g. Shipping, Despatch, Import/Export support.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Desirable - previous experience working within a sales or shipping environment.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative and be willing to assist in other supply chain departments, when required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Well-motivated with the ability to show initiative.