Sage X3 Functional ConsultantReference: BH-58689
This role is outside IR35, offering Hybrid / Remote working. There will be no set days on-site, but you will need to be able to travel to the clients offices in Cambridgeshire multiple times a month for specific meetings / workshops.
This fantastic, fast growing business are going through a major programme of digital change. You will work with key stakeholders in the business, as well as 3rd party vendors, to understand and map current working processes, while giving guidance on how they can get the best out of their existing Sage X3 installation. You will have the technical expertise to make minor changes and updates with Sage X3, and will be able to work with 3rd party supplier for further work.
Key skills include:
- Extensive Sage X3 experience - ideally within an FMCG environment
- Business Process Mapping / Redesign
- 3rd Party Vendor / Supplier Management
- Implementation of changes and updates in Sage X3
- Experience of SQL Server and ETL
- Power BI knowledge and integration would be beneficial
For more information and a full brief please apply ASAP with an up to date CV