RPA DeveloperReference: BH-53406
We are looking for an established RPA developer who has experience of implementing RPA solutions within Power Automate on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for setting up the guard rails and initial costing/ saving this will have on the business. Once implemented you will be expected to lead from the front and demonstrate the advantages and how to use for the wider business.
This role can be office based, hybrid or remote but there could be some occasions further down the line that may require some travel.
Analyse customer requirements:
- Ensure that business requirements are understood, agreed and documented at a level that is fit for purpose.
- Ensure that functional requirements, quality of service and performance requirements satisfy the business requirements and are clearly understood by the business sponsor, formally documented and signed off.
Design processes & RPA for the Business ensuring:
- The solution satisfies the functional, quality of service and performance requirements, without being over engineered.
- The solution is easy and efficient for the user(s) to use.
- The solution is reliable with the minimum number of failure points possible.
Develop RPA for the Business ensuring:
- The software is developed to the standards set out in the framework.
- The estimated timescales are met or that revised timescales are proactively communicated to your line manager in advance.
- That the software is tested thoroughly in conjunction with the organisation prior to release to external testing.
- Code control and build processes are properly followed, minimising the risks to other projects and the business.
- Intra-Project dependencies are identified and proactively communicated to your line manager in advance.
Business Testing and Implementation:
- Ensure test environments are properly configured and test instructions provided to business testers.
- Support the testing process by quick accurate, resolution of issues discovered and excellent communication to the business testers.
- Assist your line manager by promptly identifying issues that risk the project success.
- Assist with the provision of introductory training to users or other trainers.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of the program, ensuring minimal risk to the business.
- Provide an excellent service to the business community, ensuring that issues are dealt with using the agreed processes and within agreed IT Development service levels. Keep the customer informed of progress.
- Provide general technical support to colleagues and the wider I.T team as required or in conjunction with specific project activity.
- Ensure that documentation is maintained to support developed solutions and allow easier modifications in the future.