Reward SpecialistJob not available
Employing around 550 people across multiple countries, this business has grown significantly in the last 5 years and continues to do so.
We are looking for an experienced Reward Specialist who will work in a stand alone role to work across all aspects of Reward and Wellbeing for this global business.
The purpose of the role is to lead on the planning and implementation of the Reward, Recognition and Wellbeing strategic goals to drive growth plans and strategy towards being an employer of choice.
The role is a very practical and hands on particularly when working on the bonus and commission scheme and annual salary review where you will lead the business through this process.
Key responsibilities include –
- Leading on the salary planning and management
- Leading on the bonus review
- Responsible for overseeing benefits implementation, renewals and administration supported by the people experience team
- Business partnering on research and analysis of compensation practices in the job market, managing effective communications
- Leading on the Well-being strategy
The role will give you -
- Global exposure to leading and implementing reward across multiple countries within EMEA, US and APAC regions.
- Partnering with and build strong working relationships across the wider people team, finance business partners and business unit/functional leaders
- Opportunity to shape the reward strategy for the business
- A key member of the global people team
- Practical hands on working particularly on the delivery of the bonus and salary review.
- This role is open to flexible working/part time hours/hybrid though a regular presence in the Cambridge office is required - 1-2 days a week on site.
- Opportunity to work with the team to implement a career framework based.
You will qualified to degree level with a professional qualification such as CIPD.
Experience in job evaluation
Strong analytical, reporting and excel skills
Experience gained within a SME to large global business and demonstrated experience of leading, initiating and implementing key reward projects.
- Pension of 9% employer contribution. Employees can also contribute via payroll deduction.
- Death in service benefit – 4 x annual salary.
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance – Individual cover (It is possible to obtain spouse/partner or family over, via payroll contributions).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per holiday year)
- On target bonus up to 14%
Please call Caroline or Marsha today on 01223 209888 for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: