Revenue Billing ManagerReference: BH-58731
This role will report into the Head of Global Revenue and will be responsible for managing the billing team and processes, the billing department has a £500m revenue stream and is responsible for the maintenance of customer pricing, customer master data and raising invoices and credit notes.
You will be responsible for providing clear strategic leadership that delivers high performance, managing a team of 4 the main duties are as follows -
- Lead and motivate the billing team and manage the team to deliver billing activities on time.
- Create policy and process documents
- Work closely with the Credit Manager and Order to Cash Manager to ensure maximum efficiencies
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline billing activities
- Manage the disputes process
- Work with the business units to improve the quality of pricing and discount data.
- Conduct meetings and work with internal and external stakeholders.
You must be a strategic and innovative leader with proven ability of managing a team and have significant experience in a similar Billing Manager role. If you would like to hear more about this role please call Kathryn at Pure Cambridge or apply below.