Retail AccountantReference: BH-53758
Accounting for the Group retail stores. Ensuring that call cash reconciliation’s are carried out and assist in the preparation of the company monthly and annual accounts. To be a point of contact for retail stores on finance related queries.
- Preparation and posting & processing of month end journals as agreed with your manager.
- Reconciliation of all Retail bank accounts to SAP.
- Process all petty cash for stores which are reimbursed during the month.
- Reconcile the daily taking’s sheets on a weekly basis and rectify any discrepancies within the month.
- Retail Sales reconciliation of all stores.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for retail business.
- Process retail payroll journal and reconcile the balance sheet accounts.
- To order PDQ machines and any other necessary equipment for new stores and events.
- To deal with all queries raised by the stores in a timely manner, to ensure a smooth retail functionality.
- To assist with the preparation of the year-end audit file, year-end account close and auditor requests.
- Any other corrections/adjustments that are required for month end reporting.
Key skills - Essential
- Minimum of 2 years Accounts Payable or retail accounting experience
- Experience in a Financial Accounting would be desirable
- Must have experience of SAP or similar large ERP
- Computer literate with excellent excel skills