Resourcing Assistant / Resourcing AdvisorReference: BH-57310
In this position you will be working Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm, the organisation also offers hybrid working.
What will the role involve?
- Assist the Resourcing Manager in advertising job vacancies and sourcing candidates
- Organise interviews for candidates, send email confirmations to Line Managers and candidates
- Issue contracts of employment to new starters
- Process pre-employment checks
- Answer incoming calls and emails to the team
- Be proactive with ideas around attracting new candidates for vacancies
- Ensure HR databases are accurately kept up to date
What skills and experience do I need for this position?
- Experience within a HR, Recruitment or Recruitment Administration role is essential
- Strong administration skills
- Organised and confident in working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills with the confidence to use Microsoft Office applications and HR systems
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accurate data entry skills