Remote Senior Financial AccountantReference: BH-51662
12 month fixed term contract
An established business in Colchester are looking for an Interim Financial Accountant to support the finance department through a busy period. This position will report to the Head of Finance.
- Take an active role in projects and initiatives which require Financial Accounting involvement. These could involve system changes, process improvements, restructure, acquisitions and disposals
- Preparation and review of financial accounting analysis as required
- Maintain accurate working papers and documentation in accordance with department policy
- Liaise with advisors, both overseas and UK, as required
- Assist in addressing Tax authority queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with the provision of information for audit queries
- Ensure all key stakeholders are kept regularly informed
- Provide support and assistance to all streams within the department as required. This could include both provision of work and reviewing of work from other team members in relation to direct tax, indirect tax and statutory accounts.
- Continually look for improvements in the way the Tax & Financial Accounting function operates
- Work closely with and support peers within the department to work in a collaborative manner
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key Business Partners
The client is offering an excellent salary, office equipment delivered and a supportive team.