Recruitment ResourcerReference: BH-53168
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment you will be responsible for sourcing candidates for permanent and contract roles across a number of UK locations. You will have previous experience operating in a recruitment environment, this could be a great opportunity for someone looking to move from agency to in-house.
Duties include -
- Build and develop strong relationships with candidates through effective networking via job boards, social media and referrals;
- Write accurate and engaging job advertisements to attract high calibre talent;
- Using market knowledge to identify the most appropriate recruitment method to match business requirements;
- Conduct initial screening of potential candidates to ensure they meet customer requirements and manage the expectations of the business and aspirations of the candidate;
- Negotiate contracts with potential candidates;
- Manage and coordinate the recruitment processes, procedures and ensure all data is accurately recorded using the Company’s recruitment system;
- Provide support in carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation;
- Provide general administrative support to the Head of Recruitment, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service;
- Undertake other tasks to support the Head of HR and wider HR team where required;
The role is being offered on a 6 month FTC, with the option to work from home and at the office. We are looking for an immediate start.