Recruitment PartnerReference: BH-54601
Recruitment Partner – 12 month FTC
Based in Cambridge
Hybrid working 1-2 days a week at the office
Salary up to £50k
We are sourcing a Recruitment Partner for a not for profit research organisation based in Cambridge on a 12 month FTC.
This role will support the Head of HR and HR team by proactively sourcing and recruiting high quality candidates for current and future roles.
You will be an experienced Recruiter who is passionate about finding the best talent for your organisation, you could be managing up to 10 vacancies at a time across a range of disciplines.
About the role?
- Sources high quality potential candidates to produce a pipeline for current and future roles in the UK and in Europe
- Recruits high quality candidates for roles at all levels of the organisation
- Regularly uses a variety of methods including referrals, networking, Linked In, Twitter and other social media
- Partners with leaders within the organisation to understand trends within research and their business strategy
- Partners with HR colleagues to understand HR and recruitment strategies
- Works closely with recruiting managers to understand key requirements for individual teams and roles
- Works closely with HR colleagues to provide a seamless service to the organisation from sourcing to employment
- Arranges and conducts telephone/online screening calls
- Arranges and conducts online and face-to-face interviews and assessments, with recruiting managers or HR colleagues
- Understands current UK Border Agency rules
- Supports wider HR team where required, including with onboarding processes
- Provides recruitment metrics to HR colleagues and the wider organisation
You will have experience in a similar role where you have proactively sourced candidates using a variety of sourcing tools including LinkedIn and job boards. Your organisational skills will be superb as you will be managing your own administration. You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
Excellent benefits available including flexible working and the opportunity to work in a supportive and proactive HR team.