Recruitment OfficerReference: BH-53974
Our client are a successful charity based in the Norfolk area and are looking for a Recruitment Officer to join their team, with an immediate start.
Working with the HR Advisor and wider HR team, the role of the Recruitment Officer will take responsibility for sourcing skilled candidates for a variety of job opportunities within the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Advertise job vacancies on the company's recruitment portal, job boards, social media and the company website. Being proactive in adapting marketing campaigns to ensure consistent flow of applications to build a robust candidate pipeline
• Review CV’s and application forms of candidates. Responsible for the management of the recruitment tracker to ensure all applications are managed and handled in a timely manner.
• Conduct competency-based interviews
• Perform pre-employment checks including reference and DBS checks whilst ensuring all applicants meet the criteria to be eligible to work in the UK
• Arrange and attend jobs fairs and recruitment days within Norfolk & Suffolk
• Generate and send new starter documentation and employment contracts.
As the recruitment specialist, you will provide expert knowledge with regard to current recruitment trends and best practice and act as the main point of contact for employment agencies, colleges and industry associations. With excellent organisational and planning skills, you will deliver an exceptional candidate experience for the complete onboarding journey, from application to induction and training, whilst always promoting the business as a good place to work.
The role will be a blend of home working and a presence on site in the offices near Beccles and Norwich. Applicants will therefore need to hold a valid driving licence and be able to travel to both sites.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson at Pure