Recruitment CoordinatorReference: BH-58865
- Maintaining and managing accurate and up-to-date data in our applicant tracking system
- Advertising roles on the appropriate platforms to ensure we obtain the best response rates
- For new roles, you will be responsible for arranging meetings with the Hiring Manager to fully understand the requirement and job specifications
- Screening potential candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews by liaising with internal teams, external suppliers and candidates.
- Actively searching for candidates to ensure we grow the talent pool, by building a pipeline of experienced, qualified, and contactable candidates.
- Working with the Hiring manager to ensure candidates progress through the recruitment process promptly and efficiently and are prioritised throughout the process
- Regularly sharing recruitment updates with the Operations team
- Attending Operational Meetings to provide Recruitment updates and obtain feedback
- Supporting the operations team in the planning and execution of recruitment events
- Assisting with apprenticeship recruitment schemes
- Responding to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency
- Working closely with the HR, Payroll and Training team to ensure processes are streamlined
- Ensuring job specs are regularly reviewed and kept up to date
- Supporting the HR to implement consistent interviewing processes across the group, including interview questions and notes taken to be able to effectively benchmark candidates to ensure we make the best decisions.
- Supporting with all Recruitment/HR projects as required
- Any other administration requirements as requested by your line manager
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a similar in-house role
- Experience working with an ATS system preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
This role is fully office based Monday-Friday in Epping, if you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next challenge then please get in touch by applying now, or call Claire Oakley at Pure.