Recruitment & Onboarding CoordinatorJob not available
To provide a smooth and efficient recruitment and on boarding process. Working closely with the Head of HR to deliver first class service to partners and the senior management team, primarily focussing on the recruitment and induction of new employees but also helping on other tasks as and when required.
- Co-ordinate the administrative aspects of recruitment with minimum supervision
- Liaise with agencies and press regarding the placement of vacancies, ensuring the best rates are always obtained.
- Upload roles to job sites ensuring all communication is on board and attractive.
- Collate, log and monitor application using the recruitment software.
- Produce accurate and timely offer letters and contracts of employment as directed Head of HR.
- Take up references.
- Generate new joiner forms – making sure IT, Finance and line manager are fully aware of the date of commencement and that IT is set up in adequate time.
- Liaise with finance team and Head of HR to ensure appropriate charge out rates are allocated.
- Set up probationary meetings.
- Produce end of probationary letters as directed by Head of HR.
- Manage and co-ordinate diaries to ensure timely interviews.
- Ensuring recruitment costs are updated on database at all times.
- Dealing with calls from employees, potential employees and employment agencies in a professional and efficient manner
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: