Quoting ExecutiveReference: BH-53452
- Responding in a timely manner to pricing requests from a varied customer base.
- Ensuring that a profitable solution is provided, that is market competitive.
- Dealing with multiple enquiries from differing customers for the same project,ensuring all customers are supported equally.
- Escalating opportunities to senior team if level of sign off on margin is reached.
- Liaising with the Sales offices to ensure Customer Service to both site and customer is of the highest order.
- Building ongoing relationsh8ips with current and new customers.
- Working alongside the wider sales team
Requirements for the role:
- High numeracy - you will need a clear understanding of how to calculate and manage margins.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to use different software systems
Ideally, the successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of the Construction industry, however this is not essential.
As well as a generous reward package, you will also benefit from 25 days holiday (5 to be taken at Christmas) plus bank holidays and the position will be based at the office in Brandon.
For more information and a full job specification, please contact Emily at Pure.