Quality TechnologistReference: BH-59611
Salary£35000 - £37000 per annum
We are supporting a specialist manufacturing business in their search for additional member of the technical team. With the recent appointment of a new Head of Quality and significant contract wins, this role offers real career progression and professional challenge. The site is the flagship UK facility for a global group renowned for their innovative vision and passion for staff development. You will be joining a team of 4 where you will be responsible for a broad range of activities with additional training given where required.
- Programming & Maintenance of Laboratory Test Equipment
- Set up of SPC & monitoring on key products to measure process capability.
- Support the investigation, RC & CAPA for external and internal Non Conformances.
- Apply problem solving principles (7-Step, 5 Whys etc) to Non Conformances, Investigations and other
- Perform and document internal audits & associated CAPA. Implement CAPA
- Support and active involvement in external audits (BRCGS)
- Development of New and Existing WI’s/SOP’s, Quality Documents, policies & procedures.
- Maintenance & upkeep of Quality reference samples & systems.
- Customer Documentation – DoC CoC, CofA, Questionnaires etc.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities