Quality ManagerJob not available
Reporting to the Manufacturing Director, you will responsible for managing the Quality Management Systems by monitoring, analysing and reporting relevant performance across the business.
- Manage the quality management system across the business
- Develop quality strategies in line with present and future business needs.
- Create internal audit schedules
- Carry out site audits of processes
- Prepare audit reports and make improvement recommendations
- Coordinate all administration associated with audits and report writing
- Liaise with the Manufacturing Director to ensure business systems meet the requirements of external accreditation bodies
- Implement a process that ensures quality documents are filed appropriately for easy retrieval
- Raise non-conformance as necessary
Requirements for the role:
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 19011
- Understanding of manufacturing practice, auditing and systems.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to train and mentor others.
- Previous experience managing in a quality focused role.
This is a full time, permanent position, working 45 hours per week. Please contact Emily at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: