Purchasing Office AdministratorReference: BH-53481
This is a varied role and can progress with the right candidate. This position would suit someone who is confident in excel, enjoys working as part of a team and is organised and methodical in the way they work.
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8/8:30am-5pm.
Salary is up to £26,000 DOE.
- Sales Support: Recording sales orders onto sage, Pricing lists, Add missing items to customer wish list
- Price checks for invoicing
- Using Sage 50 Accounts to raise and process invoices & purchase orders, manage stock & process sales orders
- Custom entries paperwork
- Assist transport with incoming invoices and POD's
- Produce various stock reports & manage stock projections
- Supporting Finance, Transport and Sales departments with admin work.
- Filing, answering the telephone and other general administrative duties.
- Working with the team to handle the movement of all inbound stock.
- Raising of purchase orders.
- Keep track of supplier’s orders meeting agreed lead times, maintain quality requirements in accordance with compliance guidelines.
- You will need to have strong Excel skills, particularly Pivot Tables, Formulas etc.
- Can fit into a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative
- Ability to work with multiple orders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Literate in Maths and English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable being a team member
- Detailed focus
Please contact Pure for more information.