Purchase Ledger SupervisorReference: BH-54117
A very successful and continually expanding business are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to lead the AP function.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Supervise the team to make sure they are clear on roles and responsibilities
- Measure KPIs, monitoring against these and taking action where necessary
- information is consistently provided to the business in a timely manner
- Build excellent relationships with all Business Units, being able to deal with staff at every level, from MDs to junior members
- Be hands on with processing invoices
- Take overall responsibility for creditors ledger, including suppliers, agents, charter parties, expenses, credit cards across all finance systems (pre migration to new system) ensuring good transactional hygiene;
- Overview of weekly payment runs within budget
Key Requirements for the role:
- In depth knowledge of Purchase Ledger
- Strong query resolution and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and proactive
- Tracking budget expenses
- Previous experience in a senior / supervisor / Team Lead AP role
- Works well within a team or on an individual basis
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of a growing, great cultured organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.