Purchase Ledger SupervisorJob not available
A very successful and continually expanding business are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to lead a team of 5 and take control of the AP function. This is an organisation that offers a very positive working environment and a great culture.
The role is based in Chelmsford they have parking, good benefits, and a flexible approach to working.
The role will be supporting the Transactional Manager and supervising the Purchase Ledger assistants, dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Supervise team, to make sure they are clear on roles and responsibilities
- Manage weekly task rotas to meet KPIs
- Measure KPIs, monitoring against these and taking action where necessary
- Ensure whole team is able to cover all tasks within the team by undertaking on-going, on the job training
- Establish a culture of excellence
- Ensure accurate information is consistently provided to the business in a timely manner
- Build excellent relationships with all Business Units, being able to deal with staff at every level, from MDs to junior members
- Ensure team are responding to queries in a timely manner
- Take overall responsibility for creditors ledger, including suppliers, agents, charter parties, expenses, credit cards across all finance systems (pre migration to new system) ensuring good transactional hygiene;
- Overview of weekly payment runs within budget
Key Requirements for the role:
- In depth knowledge of Purchase Ledger
- Strong query resolution and problem solving abilities
- Experience in a multi-currency environment
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and proactive
- Tracking budget expenses
- Previous experience in a senior / supervisor / Team Lead AP role
- Works well within a team or on an individual basis
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of a growing, great cultured organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: