Purchase LedgerJob not available
This is a great role and opportunity to join a growing company with lots of opportunities for development.
This will role be a mixture of home and office working with free parking.
Principal accountabilities / responsibilities:
• Enter invoices onto the general ledger software, ensuring validity of invoices, checking authorisation and ensuring correct general ledger coding
• Prepare bank reconciliations for review
• Prepare with online bank payments
• Assist with the review and system setup of new suppliers
• Investigate and respond to supplier queries
• To ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with internal and external clients, including both colleagues and business heads
• Ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Liaise and build professional relationships – both internally and externally
• Liaise with the line manager regularly to ensure consistent process is being followed and adhered to
• General administration work:
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: