Purchase LedgerJob not available
A high level of enthusiasm, drive and organisational skills are required to make a success of this permanent full-time position.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Previous experience working with high volume invoice processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards both work and learning new systems and processes.
- A positive and flexible attitude with the ability to act on their own initiative.
- Experience of working within a large Team
- Excellent problem-solving skills for timely and efficient resolution of invoice queries.
- Be capable of working well under pressure, prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines.
- IT literate – Word and Outlook are essential.
- Advanced in Excel – be able to manipulate reports and filter information.
- Familiar with using accounts software packages.
- High volume processing of invoices
- Resolving invoice queries with depots or suppliers on a regular basis
- Daily maintenance of internal query registers
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Weekly Payments/Bacs collations
- Dealing with telephone enquiries both internal & external
- Ensuring correct procedures are followed during distribution
- Prioritising of weekly workload to allow sufficient time for both invoice and query processing
- Working to strict month end deadlines
- Any other ad hoc duties required
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: