Purchase LedgerJob not available
The role of the Purchase Ledger will be focused on supporting the finance function of the company and its requirements to meet the needs of the business on a financial and compliance level.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Purchase Ledger – To assist with the completion of the full purchase ledger function for all suppliers from receipt of invoice to payment and account reconciliation, to include but not limited to:
• Match and post suppliers invoices to the purchase ledger against purchase orders raised by various staff, including direct debit accounts.
• Make and receive calls on the purchase ledger and query suppliers invoices where necessary
• Assist in providing data to accrue costs from suppliers where their invoices have not been processed or received, reconciling supplier statements on a regular basis
• Creating new supplier accounts
• Raising purchase orders and obtaining relevant authorisation from budget holders.
• Maintaining the cashbook payments schedule including all direct debit accounts
Other ad hoc duties will be required including but not limited to holiday and absence cover within the Finance department.
This is a great opportunity for someone to begin their career in accounts with a keen an enthusiastic attitude.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: