Purchase LedgerJob not available
Are you immediately available?
We are recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Braintree who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their established team, on temporary basis.
You will be responsible for dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Processing invoices and dealing with supplier queries
- Processing weekly payment run and allocating
- Statement Reconciliation
- Effectively liaise with all other departments
- Sending remittances
- Urgent payment requests
- Payments and online banking
Key Requirements for the role:
- Must have previous experience with accounts administration
- Previous experience processing invoices
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise their workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent excel skills is a must
- Must have experience working well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Have knowledge of financial systems
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: