Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: BH-54501
Outskirts of Ipswich - Must be able to drive
Temporary Assignment - 6 months
An engaging business on the outskirts of Ipswich are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to help support a team through a busy period of growth. This position is to start ASAP and will be on going.
- Costing invoices on to the purchase ledger in a timely manner, ensuring all invoices are input / costed in time for month end closures respectively.
- Monthly Statement reconciliations – agreeing balances and ensuring queries are notified to suppliers as required.
- Liaising supplier to resolve any issues with invoices, purchase orders and goods received notes.
- Dealing with phone / email queries promptly.
- General admin work to include scanning, photocopying etc.
The successful candidate will ideally have purchase ledger experience or would be suitable for somebody studying towards their AAT or equivalent. This role is offering an excellent rate of pay, nice office environment and free parking.