Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: BH-57429
They provide parking and study support.
You will be responsible for dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process. You would report into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Match and code purchase ledger invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Liaise with internal staff and/or Suppliers to resolve queries
- Process Debit notes
- Process payments onto accounts system and prepare BACS run for approval
- Check the whole process for any anomalies
- Ad-hoc tasks to helo the accounts team
Key Requirements for the role:
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with processing purchase ledger invoices
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Have knowledge and used accountancy software/ ERP systems
- Studying AAT or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Have a flexible & outgoing attitude
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.