Purchase Ledger ClerkJob not available
We are recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Part-time Purchase Ledger clerk to join their established team, for a 12-month FTC.
They are located on the outskirts of Chelmsford town; provide parking and they have great benefits to offer.
You will be responsible for dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- You will support the Purchase Ledger Manager with providing cost efficient, timely and accurate Accounts Payable services to the group, ensuring compliance with all internal and external audit, tax and legal requirements
- Processing invoices and dealing with supplier queries
- Processing weekly payment run and allocating
- Statement Reconciliation
- Effectively liaise with all other departments
- Sending remittances
- Urgent payment requests
- Payments and online banking
Key Requirements for the role:
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with processing purchase ledger invoices
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise their workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent excel skills is a must
- Must have experience working well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Have knowledge of financial systems
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: