Pure are currently supporting a fast paced business based in Woolpit, near Bury St Edmunds, with the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Analyst. The main focus of the role is to work within a purchase to pay team and assist with invoice processing, adhering to payment terms and develop good working relationships internally and with external suppliers. This is a full time permanent role that offers some hybrid home working, and requires someone with previous purchase ledger experience. Responsibilities will include -
- Process Purchase Ledger Invoices promptly and accurately
- Process Purchase Ledger Payments promptly and accurately, taking into account payment terms
- Reconcile Purchase Ledger Statements
- Liaise with suppliers and deal with disputed invoices
- Assist in the checking of and processing of all company payment runs
Our client has a fantastic culture and benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking and life assurance.
If you have previous purchase ledger or transactional finance experience, then please apply now.