Property ExecutiveReference: BH-53889
37hours a week
Up to £35,000pa
Pure are proud to be representing a large established organisation within Ipswich who are currently seeking a Property Executive to join their Property New Business Team to deliver a transactional caseload, that will predominately be focusing on acquisition of property.
- Manage a transactional caseload of commercial property transactions, and other related transactional legal work, predominately focusing on acquisitions, within SLAs and transactional deadlines to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives
- Prioritise own workload to ensure that quality work is delivered on time and efficiently review, analyse and interpret legal documents, e.g., property reports, identifying risk & liability that falls outside company standards, establishing and considering possible solutions to mitigate risk
- Assist in analysis of complex legal conveyancing / transactional matters, including their impact on pensions legislation, analysing legal issues, identifying legal problems, and supporting colleagues, superiors and business wide projects in identifying solutions to the same
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers to include solicitors, lenders, surveyors, architects, SIPP investors and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information, transparency and understanding in respect of all processes, controls, and requirements to manage customer expectations
- Conducting client meetings and contribute to technical presentations / seminars to external parties and professionals on various aspects of SIPP property purchase, ongoing management, and SIPP regulations
- Monitor effectiveness of property controls to ensure compliance with business and legal requirements, adapting and amending in line with future changes
- Consistently promote the company’s policy on treating customers fairly (TCF)
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths (essential)
- Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1 & FA2) or equivalent (required)
- Commercial Property Paralegal Qualification (required)
- Professional Property Qualification (Property Solicitor / Legal Executive / Licenced Conveyancer)
- Strong systems navigation skills (including Microsoft packages). (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Property Department functions and processes.
- Strong Commercial conveyance and Landlord & Tenant knowledge (desired)
- Proven knowledge of general conveyancing principles, associated legal matters & VAT
- Strong understanding of SIPPs, surrounding legislation & regulatory requirements (desired)
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written (required)
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships at all levels internally and
- externally (required)
- Ability to plan own workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to remain calm under pressure in order to meet
- contractual deadlines (required)
- Understand the commitments that are made about the level of service during the marketing and sales processes to ensure the area is capable of meeting those expectations
- Consider the needs of the particular target markets for products and tailor the service proposition to meet those needs effectively.
- Ensure customers are provided with the relevant information at appropriate times throughout the life of products to enable them to manage their reasonable expectations regarding the potential future benefits available.
- Ensure customers have sufficient information to enable them to understand when advice may be required and, where appropriate, ensure customers have access to suitably qualified advisers
- Analyse feedback from all sources to ensure that customers’ reasonable expectations of performance and service are met and where failings are identified; provide information to relevant areas to enable changes to be made.
- Organise and manage the provision of service to give sufficient priority and opportunity to customers wishing to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- Our client offers a fantastic benefits package, including a generous pension scheme, flexible working, study support to help develop your qualifications and early close on Fridays.
Please contact Pure for a confidential conversation.