Project Analysis and Reporting ManagerReference: BH-54626
* Producing monthly management accounts
* Develop and manage revenue recognition models
* Control project ledger ensuring accurate budget information and accounting records reflect costs, incomes and values
* Provide insight to budget and forecast variances
* Report on P&L, monitoring profitability and investigating variances identified
* Oversee and review month end balance sheet reconciliations
* Oversee and review the preparation of the monthly reporting schedule and all other month end processes in relation to WIP, capital expenditure, revenue recognition and depreciation.
This role will be working with a great team of accounting professionals in a company that puts people first and enjoys developing it's people and helping them to reach their full potential.
You will be working 3 days in the office and the remaining two days can be worked from home.