The focus of this role is to lead the timely and efficient completion of projects across the organisation and control the business’ project management system to ensure a consistent approach. The Project Manager will also drive the progress of specific projects through the process to ensure proper planning, risk management, spend control to budget, reporting and completion of projects. This role will include working across all functions and all technologies within the business. The Project Manager will have to work closely with individuals and teams engaged in specific projects, co-ordinating project tasks, monitoring and reporting progress and understanding project risk and mitigation plans.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Project Management process
- Lead project planning sessions
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required, communicate status proactively and consistently
- Ensure projects meet deadlines and within budget
- Assess project risk and designing risk mitigation plan
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders in conjunction with other internal contacts with those parties
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation, ensuring consistency and appropriate branding etc
- Conduct project reviews and create detailed reports for the Executive Team and stakeholders
- Optimise and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
You will be Degree qualified in a relevant science subject, have a Project Management qualification, be an experienced Project Manager having worked in a Technology focused PMO for a number of years, have a track record of having managed and delivered complicated projects across multiple functions and experience of working in a semiconductor/ electronic device environment.
Please call Julie for more information
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: