Project Manager (Business Systems)Reference: BH-52609
A newly created post we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in systems and software.
The position will work across the group in a varied and broad role overseeing continued investment in business’s process, systems and change function
Duties will include:
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints, scope, timelines and quality
- Responsible for the creation, identification, management of the project plans, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Agree the approach to delivery within the business systems development team
- Provide clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the business systems project delivery and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement
- Ensure the decisions made on project approach are documented and comply with our requirements
- Coordinate sprints, stakeholder meetings and daily stand-up meetings as appropriate.
- Ensure deliverables meet quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Facilitate internal communications to promote effective collaboration
- Provide regular, constructive feedback to the business systems development team and project stakeholders as appropriate
- Provide progress updates into the department programme
- Support overall management of the department programme
- Develop and maintain effective and proactive relationships with all stakeholders
We are looking for the followings skills/experiences and attributes:
- Project management experience predominantly within IT, systems or software
- Proven track record in project delivery – on time, and in budget etc…
- Agile methodology experience would be useful (although we don’t follow this to the book!)
- Understanding of SDLC
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to work at all levels
If you’re interested in a genuinely exciting business, with great engagement and offering a clear career path – pls get in touch.
On offer is an great salary with a broad range of benefits. The company operate’ s remotely and with flexi-time, with some meetings on site at the companies head offices just off the A12.