Project ManagerJob not available
I have an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join a large public sector organisation based in Norfolk.
As Project Manager you will support the Commercial Director in providing an effective support service for our front line staff. The role of the Project Manager is to ensure the successful delivery of agreed outputs on time and within budget from each of the identified projects. This will include planning and delivering a range of projects including the implementation of new management systems and other ongoing key service projects, requiring close collaboration with staff, as well as specialist teams across the Group such as IT.
- Deliver projects to agreed business requirements, agreed timescale and within budget as outlined by the company's requirements.
- Provide leadership to project teams and management teams utilising a range of people management skills required to achieve objectives. This will include working with customers, partners, suppliers and making maximum use of deployed resources.
- Develop comprehensive business cases and provide advice and support to colleagues on business case development and project governance requirements.
- Develop timely and accurate project reporting of all workstreams for the Commercial Director and wider Senior Leadership Team.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders including colleagues, shared service teams, project boards, and project teams to ensure that projects meet business requirements, specifically ensuring quality assurance and efficiencies are delivered in line with the business case.
The successful candidate will have experience or knowledge with:
- Relevant experience of project management within a large/complex organisation or equivalent transferable skills and experience, such as operations management
- Proven track record of delivering projects in a business environment
- Experience of delivering projects within a social care environment
- Recognised Project Management qualification or professional association (PRINCE2 Practitioner / APM)
For more information, please contact Henry Dawson at Pure or click to apply. A full job specification is available