Project Finance AssistantReference: BH-54032
The company are looking for someone who is excellent with systems - the business use a bespoke package for their WIP and timesheet entry. The successful candidate within this position will be responsible for being a super user of this system and process. Strong Excel skills are also welcomed. Candidates will be dealing with large data sets so experience of working with large data sets within a similar role or AP/AR/Accounting position is also welcomed. This position is a part time role initially for 6 months. For the right candidate this role could become permanent and full time in the future if required.
The main duties of this role are as follows:
- Supporting project teams with accurate information entry
- Posting of weekly timesheets
- Chasing missing timesheets and updating relevant people accordingly
- Closing of projects
- Adding new employees to the finance system
- Dealing with contractor and internal project queries
- Project invoicing, credit control and actively managing the ledger
- Providing cover for Accounts Payable
- Adhoc query
Successful applicants for this role must have excellent attention to detail, be organised and have experience of working in a finance team. Candidates working in Accounting roles within industry are preferred. As this role is quite unique candidates will be taught most of the role but must be willing to learn, have initiative and have a professional/collaborative working style.
This role is for between 22-30 hours per week. The business offer a hybrid working model.