Project CoordinatorJob not available
What is the role?
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders, including key business users and external suppliers
- Showcase strong change leadership skills to ensure stakeholders remain engaged in the change and the business achieves the value expected out of the change
- Understand what the business is trying to achieve by the project and helping guide stakeholders through at the same time as ensuring value is delivered as soon as possible.
- Work effectively with both our technical and business teams to understand the needs of the project and ensure risks, issues and dependencies are effectively managed.
What do you need?
- Influencing skills - capable of providing guidance to stakeholders, leading discussions and challenging constructively, business acumen and ability to build strong, trusted relationships.
- Customer facing skills – ability to lead client conversations and provide leadership in process or solution optimisation activities.
- Ability to organise outputs and structure conversations and deliverables
- Previous experience in project management role with practical knowledge of working across both traditional and agile methodologies
This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step in your career whilst working alongside an exceptional team with some great salary/benefits on offer. Please speak to Ryan at Pure for further
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: