Project and Mobilisation ManagerJob not available
The successful candidate would need to be highly organised, methodical, have a positive and pro-active approach and able to manage their time effectively.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm, however some flexibility is important.
This role is predominately home based however there is an office to work in if required.
The successful candidate would need to be a car driver and able to visit local sites if necessary on demand- company cars are available.
£30,825- £35,962pa (DOE)
- Company car for site visits
- 26days annual leave + bank holidays (increasing to 30days after 5 years service)
- 24.2% Employers Pension Contribution
- Flexi working
To manage and co-ordinate the operational delivery of projects, systems, and new contracts across the organisation.
- Lead on new projects across the organisation.
- Lead on the mobilisation of new client contracts to ensure a seamless mobilisation that is within the budget and delivered within the agreed timescale.
- Lead on health and safety within new client contracts ensuring relevant documentation is completed.
- Lead on the mobilisation and training of new systems and system updates.
- Analyse data and provide proactive recommendations based on the findings.
- Ensure legislative changes that relate to the organisations service areas are implemented swiftly and accurately when they occur.
- Manage the existing supply chain, overseeing supplier contracts and contract renewals.
- Lead on new procurement processes, supplier evaluation and selection.
- Ensure innovation is sought and introduced across services.
- Have ownership of agreed systems, machinery and equipment ensuring these are working at all times and that any faults are swiftly resolved.
- Demonstrate the organisations values at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of project management.
- Minimum of 2 years qualitative experience within a service area (Parking Enforcement and / or Management or Cleaning).
- Demonstrable experience of successfully mobilising client contracts.
- Knowledge of relevant appropriate regulation, legislation and practices.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to identify and implement improvements within service areas.
- Ability to act in a professional manor.
- Ability to manage suppliers to ensure mobilisation deadlines are met.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Positive approach and a can do attitude
Please contact Pure for a confidential conversation.