Project AccountantReference: BH-54305
Our client has significant investment behind them and have experienced substantial growth the last couple of years, so much so that they are adding a new production line to their facility in Bishops Stortford.
We are looking for someone that can manage a multi-million pound project and deliver it from start to finish. You will need to be hands on, and do everything from negotiating with suppliers, tracking costs v actuals, to delivering updates and various reports at board level.
You will need to have commercial finance and business partnering experience and have the gravitas needed to influence senior stakeholders.
Although this is a two year fixed term contract our client are looking at long term growth plans that could create future opportunities for the successful candidate.
Although this role is site based there will be flexible working available.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Ensure project forecasts are updated with accurate costs and revenues monthly
- Analysing all project expenses and providing commentary
- Provide a monthly report on project variances
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Keep a register of Key financial risks to Project with mitigating actions
- Managing financial systems to collate project related records, including contracts and PO’s
- Ensure contract terms are adhered to
- Monitoring of billing milestones to ensure accurate invoicing from suppliers
- Attendance at weekly/monthly project meetings
- Presenting project progression to SLT/Board
- Assistance with provision of data for annual audits and liaising with auditors
The Candidate: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of managing large scale capital expenditure projects
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills
- A true commercial business partnering mindset
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
This is a one-off opportunity so for more information please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.