Programme ManagerReference: BH-54459
I`m currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to join one of the largest and well knwon organisations in Norwich.
This position is to assist in delivering an exciting range of projects which will play a key role in the future, quality, efficiency, and success of the company.
As Projects and Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading a team to drive change and transformation across the whole business, initially focused on digital transformation. You will oversee and ensure the successful delivery of a wide range of other projects and initiatives, with the overall objective of providing an outstanding support service to the internal teams.
This is a unique opportunity to add real value to a large organisation and be a key part of implementing a range of key projects and business improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
Will adopt a people-focused approach who strives to deliver outstanding results whilst effectively managing risk alongside;
• Recognised Project Management qualification or professional association (PRINCE2 Practitioner / APM)
• Proven background within project management, commercially aware with a sound knowledge of business objectives.
• Experience of managing, mentoring and coaching a team
• Articulate communicator, with the ability to engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders
• Full UK Driving Licence to meet the travel requirements of the position
In return you will receive a brilliant benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for personal growth/career progression.
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available