Product ManagerReference: BH-58961
Pure is looking for a Product Manager to join an established company possessing the latest technology and delivering exceptional product innovations. As a Product manager you will be responsible for all aspects of brand management: selling, promoting and some technical knowledge of the product, alongside stock management, responsibility for making margins, and helping sales to grow the business.
You will have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive can-do attitude, be able to multitask and juggle projects, prioritise tasks to ensure a smooth process. Are you early in your career, looking to go into product or branding? Can you demonstrate experience in delivering sales and/or market share objectives with desired outcomes? Are you able to engage, communicate effectively and build strong relationships with vendors and customers?
Do you want to work in a fun collaborative environment with hybrid working and a competitive salary and bonuses?
Then please do get in touch.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Profit and Working Capital Management
- Customer and solution-focused.
- Commercially and business aware
- Proficient in the Microsoft office
- Business Development and Business Support
- Strong organisational skills, able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Build strong relationships, both externally and internally, able to influence
You will be responsible for:
Driving our vendor partners to increase sales and market share. You will possess strong communication and the ability to negotiate with vendors at all levels while advising and promoting the products.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then please apply now.