Procurement AdministratorJob not available
I am assisting my client based in Newmarket with their new and exciting position as a Procurement Administrator. You will be joining a warm and vibrant team who are looking for their new addition! This team are looking for the ultimate team player to join a team who work collaboratively at every level to ensure the job gets done!
- Obtaining quotes from preferred suppliers.
- Raising purchase orders and sending authorised orders to suppliers.
- Processing orders through set procedures and filing of reports.
- Maintaining supplier prices on SAP when new quotes are received
- Update and maintain supplier records on SAP.
- Update and maintain specification records in SAP
- Resolve any issues or queries with incorrect or faulty products received.
- Filing, as a result of, own day to day tasks.
- Assist with phones and general enquiries.
- General day to day tasks assigned by the Head of Procurement and Procurement Team Leader.
Is this for you? Requirements for the role
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office (SAP would be an advantage, however not essential)
- The ability to multi task and work as part of a team
- Excellent administration and customer service skills
- Flexible, adaptable and helpful nature
No Procurement experience or qualifications are needed for this role as full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who not only offer a competitive reward package, but also support progression and personal growth. You will be working full time, on site and car parking is provided. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: