Process Improvement ManagerReference: BH-58699
You will be responsible for managing an annual change programme and delivering enhanced business processes, systems and ways of working.
- Understanding end to end business processes to influence change and procedures
- Identify potential improvements in systems and processes
- Presentation of business cases and project updates to the leadership team
- Managing a team to deliver efficiencies and high levels of accuracy in data handling
- Preparing testing and implementation plans for new systems and processes
- Preparing communication plans for larger project roll outs
- Attending regular review meetings with key stakeholders in the business
- Qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA with relevant post qualification experience
- Proven people management skills
- Experience of testing and implementing new software
- An excellent communicator at all levels in the organisation
Please contact Amy at Pure for more details.