Personal AssistantJob not available
They are located in Chelmsford town and provide parking, they have great benefits and flexible working hours.
- Manage all administrative elements of the Director role, including diary and email management, travel bookings, conference calls, etc.
- To provide day-to-day office duties including follow up actions and approvals.
- Lead and deliver on ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Effectively represent the Company and its values to all internal and external interfaces.
- Arrangement and management of regular daily, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc meetings
- Arrangement of UK and international VC and conference calls using MS Teams, Zoom.
- Arrangement of appropriate meeting rooms for internal and external meetings and provision of catering for external visitors.
- Arrangement of UK and international travel and expenses for the team.
- Oranisating events
- Maintaining team holiday records and notifying relevant people.
- Liaison with other administrators to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Ensuring team email groups are kept up to date.
- Invoice processing and raising purchase requisitions.
- Must have at least 3 years Secretarial or PA experience
- Excellent IT skills within Microsoft word and Excel
- Must be able to demonstrate expert level skill using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations, and databases
- Ability to work through complex document mark-ups and instructions in a timely manner
- This position will also need to maintain confidential information
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: