People / L&D ManagerReference: BH-53780
We are looking for a People / L&D Manager to work with one of technology clients based in Cambridge although this role can be offered on a fully remote basis as your client group are all working remotely.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative, forward thinking and progressive software business who have a unique business model working with a variety of blue chip businesses.
The purpose of this role is to support the people with all aspects of learning and development including people leadership, recruitment / on-boarding, skills management and talent and succession planning.
About you? You will have:
- Working in distributed, complex and multifaceted environments and thriving at communicating with others.
- Proven experience in managing (1:1’s) and developing people (PDP’s) in remote teams across multiple time zones (ideally) within an engineering environment
- Strong soft/communication-centric skills: equal emphasis on listening as well as sharing information
- Coaching skills: taking an “Ask vs. Tell” approach
- Able to work with salary, development and other people-related issues sensitively and professionally
- Ability to lead, inspire and act in the best interest of both the individual and the company
This role is ideal for anyone who has established L&D skills and is who is truly passionate about developing people. You will have ideally worked with an engineering / software or technical community of people and who understands some of the challenges associated with this client group. International experience is highly desirable.
The role offered on a fully remote basis however only open to UK employees.
Please call Caroline Batchelor for more details today.