People AdvisorJob not available
Our client is a fast growing reputable brand with locations throughout the UK. With quality and customer service at it's core, they are now seeking to appoint to their People Team to help facilitate their continued growth.
The role is responsible for delivering a high-quality proactive HR service, providing best practice guidance, support, and advice throughout each stage of the employee life cycle.
Reporting to the Head of People, the Advisor will support the delivery of the organisation's strategic goals by using their specialist expertise to help ensure employees are motivated and engaged, and are able to, and do, perform to the best of their abilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To establish effective and positive working relationships with all of the teams and ensure they receive a high-quality proactive People service.
- Provide advice and guidance to ensure best practice and compliance with policy/process and legislation, writing and maintaining relevant correspondence regarding all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Proactively support managers to identify and effectively manage organisational change, providing specialist advice and guidance through the change process.
- To seek advice and/or refer particularly complex or high-risk cases / change initiatives to the Head of People.
- Proactively lead an effective and efficient recruitment process, supporting managers and candidates throughout the process to ensure the candidate experience is positive
- Proactively identify workforce trends through the regular reporting and analysis of workforce data, providing support to the management teams to propose and implement effective plans/interventions to respond to and solve any problems and/or opportunities identified.
- Support the Head of People in the collation of data, and the facilitation of the annual Performance Related Pay process.
- Participate in the design, development, and delivery of People based learning and development activities, providing both 1:1 and group training and development.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of designated project(s) under the direction of the Head of People.
You will have worked within an HR generalist role previously, be confident at supporting all levels of business with a wide variety of people issues. You will demonstrate and support a commitment to Equal Opportunities, diversity, and customer care whilst always promoting and role modelling the company values and the work of the People Team in a positive manner.
In return, our client offers an excellent salary and a comprehensive benefits package. They operate a hybrid working pattern with at least 2 days based in the Norwich office.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: