Payroll ManagerJob not available
I’m delighted to be partnering with a long-standing and family-run organisation to recruit for a Payroll Manager to join their team based in Norwich.
This role will be ideal for a hands-on and driven Payroll professional, who has demonstrable experience managing complex payrolls within a fast-paced environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of monthly payroll for the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Payroll & Pensions processing for circa 650 staff
- Line management of the Payroll Assistant
- Regular reporting
- Query management & resolution
- Maintenance of payroll information
- Lead and support on key projects within the payroll department
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures, taking a proactive approach in maintaining an updated knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be a driven Payroll professional, with demonstrable experience of running end-to-end payroll. You will have an up-to-date knowledge of HMRC legislation and statutory payments.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: