Payroll ManagerReference: BH-53556
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering exclusively with a highly reputable organisation to recruit for a Payroll Manager, to join their team based on the outskirts of Norwich. With beautiful offices set in an idyllic location, they have excellent access to both the A11 and A14. This role will be ideal for a hands-on and driven Payroll Manager, who has demonstrable experience managing multiple payrolls end-to-end.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll process for multiple entities. Key responsibilities include:
- Staff Management
- Payroll & Pensions processing
- Query management & resolution
- Preperation and submission of end of year returns to HMRC
- Production of reports for the Board
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to develop & maintain relationships
- Review operational processes and influence, initiate, and manage change to procedures
- Lead and support on key projects within the payroll department
You will be a driven Payroll professional, with demonstrable experience of working within a high-volume and fast-paced environment. You will have an up-to-date knowledge of HMRC legislation and statutory payments. You must have a strong working knowledge of MS Excel, being able to utilise Vlookups & PivotTable functions.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.